take a snapshot...

take a snapshot...
a glimpse into the thoughts and drama of my life

Friday, October 29, 2004

the angels sing...

"the angels sing" is actually the name of a very nice music album..do check it out in sembawang music store or anywhere else. No they didn't pay me to advertise for them lol. Just that..I just got a copy of it today from Sul (finally!)...you know, by right I should have gotten it like since what...2 months ago? I should have asked CH to burn a copy for me after i gave it to him in late June..but I didn't. =\ Like the music in there..really soothing. And I didn't actually pay attention to the existence of this cd even though there were ads of it on TV at that time. Guess who brought such a delightful cd to my attention? Lol. No prizes for making the right guess. Heh.

Was quite surprised at that time when he said he likes that cd and wanted to get it..cuz it's just so unlike him you know. It's like someone who likes techno liking soft music. Or something like that. I can't think of any example now I'm sorry. :P That's why I got it for him for the '1st month'...oh well... *shrugs* Hey PEOPLE! Don't think too much. I AM over him ok. Just happened to think about the time when I was listening to this cd with him on the mrt on the way to expo cuz I'm listening to the cd now.

Heh. Didn't want to blog today cuz quite very busy! 2 presentations down..last one tomorrow before I can really start revision..and this is like sooo super duper late. I am getting worried hmm...

No comments: