take a snapshot...

take a snapshot...
a glimpse into the thoughts and drama of my life

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Finally got down to it!

Finally!! I've been thinking of getting a blog for ages now..since my dearest sis got it, I felt like getting it but just never got down to it. And I'm apparently doing it at the wrong time, cuz it's such an unearthly hour, considering that I got to wake up by 0630 tomorrow morning..worst thing is, I'm supposed to be preparing my presentation speech for AA206 presentation tomorrow! Sigh..meeting my group at 0830... Anyway, for those who don't know, orange is one of my favourite colours and that's why I'm using it for the first blog entry..not that it fits my mood now because I'm quite stressed up with 3 presentations this week & exams starting next week! Revision is......sigh. You know I've only started only 2 chapters. :( Oh well, don't think so much about it until I stop worrying about presentations on Friday.

Can't believe I actually missed Liang Jing Ru's campus concert after skipping 206 seminar last week to queue for the ticket and almost 'begging' Wayne for it. Sigh..blame it on having 3 presentations this week. Or else I'd have been able to make it! Fated I guess...even though she's singing her new songs, but maybe not being able to go for it has some other meaning. Hmm... the weird thing was when I went s4 reading room to 'wait for my dad' to come fetch me (in 15 min he said & he was punctual as usual) & to tell BK I couldn't make it for the concert, I saw him there. Thought he was going for the concert cuz saw him near Jiekai right at the front of the queue and expected them to go together. But guess he was really busy with work; or maybe he just didn't like Fish enough to go for the concert. Haha..it's really none of my business. =\

Anyway, really digressed enough from preparation for 206 speech. Better get back to it, or else won't get to sleep tonight (again!!!). Sleeping an average of 5 hours the past few nights are really taking a toil on me. Felt so lethargic in school. Oh well.. Tata!

"it's so nice to be happy..." - by Alexia (btw thanks to Bertram for the artiste name :P)

No comments: