What am I doing awake at this time when I'm supposed to wake up at 6+ tomorrow? Sigh. Heh just have to blog something down.
Had some weird dream last night again. Dreamt of erm..him. Not intentional lah..haha. Think cuz was talking to my sis about him last night, that's why. Guess what happened in the dream? Hehe..it's quite good actually..kinda wish my dream would come true. He talked to me in the dream again! Like once before when we were still on talking terms. Of course now I'm ready to talk if he's willing to, but he's still not talking to me yet. =\ And I was quite stunned in my dream when he came to talk to me..finally after so long! I think I was quite happy to be talking to him again heh. I'm still waiting for that to happen..for things to regain normality! :) *ever hopeful*
Went to book a tour with SA to Shanghai etc..hmm think my dad's quite keen on going there. Anyway we booked tickets already..amazingly fast cuz we usually don't make a purchase decision so quickly. We'll be leaving on 22nd December midnight (so we'll reach there on 23rd morning) and coming back on 31st December 5 a.m. Because of this, sis will miss her graduation night on 30th! What a waste..I was just wondering if she would get crowned again just like on her Sec 4 graduation night. It suddenly struck me while we were leaving People's Park after booking tickets that I'd be in trouble with FYP because of my holiday tour! How?? Have to plan how to spread out the work properly since I'll be away for so long. Sorry Shu Yun & Pingz!! Also, going for a holiday just means less time left before 3rd January comes. What a mess..sigh. Don't worry ** everything will work out fine!
To end off, hope that everyone can find their "model of the perfect person" in their mind! Mr/Miss Right will come...patience does it! Love comes when you least expect it. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment