Finally I've gotten down to writing a bit of stuff about my birthday. Haha. A 'lil outdated but doesn't matter right? Better late than never haha. Yup anyway on the eve of my birthday, I had band practice and was expecting it to end super duper late cuz our conductor had asked us to "arrange for our own transport" on Tuesday's practice. So I got permission from my parents to stay over at my friend's hall (Mean's hall 1 #186 haha..some secret between us :P). Actually was quite tempted to have supper with CH's clique if they were having, but in the end they went home to sleep cuz everyone was tired. Spoilsport lor, but it's ok. Was quite disappointed but luckily my hopes weren't too high to start with.
By the way, thanks to one and all who wished me happy birthday. Special thanks goes to Samuel for playing me a birthday song and walking me to hall 8, and to Mean for accompanying me for the night and letting me have a place to stay heh. In the end we just walked out to the 24-hr coffeeshop near NTU to have a late supper at about 2+ I think? Too bad didn't manage to catch a midnight movie. Was really REALLY looking forward to catching one, but the latest one at JP was at 0025 and we couldn't make it. Others were very far in town, and we couldn't really bear to take a cab down and bear the exorbitant midnight surcharge. If I didn't remember wrongly, I slept at abt 0440 when Mean already conked out on her bed hehe.
Woke up about 5 hours later when Mean was washing up. Instead of going my house to play billiards, we ended up at JP shopping for Giordano stuff in the morning cuz of the 20% birthday discount. Haha. Nothing much for the rest of the day. Just walked to JP and walked back home with dear sis in the afternoon after our lunch. After which our parents brought us to UOB building to eat at the erm..relatively new restaurant I think. The food hmm...ok lah. Not my favourite kind cuz abit too spicy for me. Haha. That's ALL that happened on my birthday. Of cuz I got some birthday messages from some people then I was very happy.... Lol. *grins*
1 comment:
hehe, really nice to read abt u n mean, i wish i was dere with u both...miss e times we went out together...haha n abt e A n B thingy, think B used A to ask for ur address...
take care n gd luck.
happy CNY in advance!
chai ling
Post a Comment