take a snapshot...

take a snapshot...
a glimpse into the thoughts and drama of my life

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Happy Lunar New Year!

A very good evening to all. Happy Chinese New Year!! :) Today's a tiring day; have been visiting the whole day! Feeling quite drained now. Quite a good start to the year though..collected quite a number of angbaos. :P

To all friends at home in Singapore and overseas, just wanna wish you all the best in the year ahead. May it be a fruitful and smooth-sailing rooster year blessed with good health and luck, and may (all) your wishes come true! (Note the bracket for "all"..don't be too greedy! It's enough for some wishes to come true in a year. Heh.) Here, I'm sending additional regards to those friends overseas... Can you feel the warmth over at my side? If it's cold over there, hope reading my blog will give you some warmth at least in your heart. :) Don't miss home too much! You should be home in less than half a year. =)

Actually I'm quite tired now. But something has been kinda bugging me the past few days and now listening to some love song on radio so...yeah. Gotta blog it. Haha. Urge to blog.

Over the past week, my old ailment has recurred. As in the "missing-you" syndrome. Also known as the "asking-for-trouble" syndrome. Must be the new year (you know, the time for reunion) and maybe because valentine's/friendship day is approaching. It wasn't that bad at first..as in it's alright if he suddenly just appears in my mind for a while, when I didn't think of "how is he doing" that kind of questions. But since yesterday, thoughts like "what is he doing now? is he bored?" just keeps hitting me. Grrr. I've successfully resisted the urge to sms him so far though..which is very good. I don't wanna boost his ego or irritate him. Lol. Great advice from my sister. ;) Just quite torturous on my side. Hate to admit this but...I miss him. Take note..it's the old him I think about, who has gone to a faraway land (ok I know it sounds a bit cliche but that's really how I'm coping with it). I'm taking the "him" now as a new person that I know.

Anyway... Jay Chou is so cute! Haha. I like. Talented + shy + cute. Oh my gosh. He is so cute in the advertisement on Channel 8 for his concert VCD!! Lol.

I don't mean to sound sorrowful or mad-over-Jay above. If you think so, sorry to make you get the wrong idea. Hehe. :) Happy holidays!! Keep in touch. *grins*

No comments: