take a snapshot...

take a snapshot...
a glimpse into the thoughts and drama of my life

Saturday, March 19, 2005

BAD

Ok first to start off, let me warn you that this is not going to be a very nice entry. Not the typical 'audrey' type of entry. I need to release some..energy. I don't know. Even though I kept feeling sleepy despite having about 8 hours of sleep the past few nights. (No idea why but my head is spinning right now. My head is the world.)

Why does everyone have such a small narrow view of their problems? We all (hopefully) know we should not just obstinately drive ourselves into a corner (钻牛角尖) but I suppose we can't really help it. A problem now would just be something we'd be laughing at years down the road. Negligible. 忍一时,风平浪静。退一步,海阔天空。HELLO!! EVERYONE!! (Wake up!) Just take a step back. Take a bird's eye view. You'd feel better! Look on the bright side even if you don't think there is one. Cuz there definitely is one. Whether you see it or not, whether there are shadows overcast on it or not.

As I say this, I'm quite very stressed about my work. Very important tutorials to be done for Monday & Wednesday (and readings to be covered before I can commence on the tutorials), a quiz this coming Tuesday, and another quiz the following Monday!! So much to read, so little time. But never mind, I know I'll be fine (at least not stressed) later on. Usually I do think on the bright side. No point fretting too much about it. Should just make full use of the time and try my best. No matter how I'm feeling, stressed or happy, I still would have to face the music, the same quiz paper, the same tutorial, the same people or whatever I'm worried about. Why not just choose to be happy? I have a choice. YOU have a choice too. Please take the wiser choice. I said PLEASE. It's for your own benefit.

Yes I think I'm being naggy again. Aunt Agony! I'm so agonised. I get so exasperated trying to help people. And when I was just feeling that exasperated and thinking about it, I suddenly remembered something JY said before. "You get too affected by the people around you". Not bad. He got it quite right. Isn't it normal? Hmm maybe not everyone. Only for people like me who some people calls "kpo" and others say "asking for trouble". Why bother? they say. Truthfully, I can't really help it. And I get stabbed for doing it. Gosh. I AM silly aren't I?

Maybe I should just wash my hands off and mind my own business. Which I can't even handle properly. Oh well. Major weakness here you're listening to. But major strength is I have quite a good listening ear. So...I guess you can look for me if you need one. :) Hopefully not when I'm feeling terribly stressed cuz I don't know what I will do to you. Heh.

Ok I'm tired of typing. Can never finish what I'm trying to say cuz it just goes round in circles and needs a lot of elaboration and thinking, which I can't do a lot of right now. So here's 2 quotes I got at a Prudential seminar (BOP but forgot what it stands for..Business Opportunity....something) last Thursday:

"In the end, it will be ok. If it's not ok, it's not the end."

"Life on earth is like a dance. Live life to the fullest before the music stops." - Fidel Ramos

No comments: