take a snapshot...

take a snapshot...
a glimpse into the thoughts and drama of my life

Saturday, March 12, 2005

*ding dong!* "flower delivery!"

Ok in a separate entry, I shall talk about my sister's flowers. Yeah you didn't get that wrong. Her flowers. In the morning at 11+, some flower delivery man called my sis's handphone to ask where exactly is our block. Haha. He didn't know it's a condo so he couldn't find it. *ding dong* we heard. My sis & I were quite pleasantly surprised when he finally arrived at our doorstep cuz it's the 1st time anytime sent flowers to our doorstep. Though it's not a big bouquet (ok it's kinda small hehe..BUT it needn't be a big one to begin with because it's just from my sis's normal platonic friend...sort of the kind that you have nothing to do with you know...scary if it's big haha), it's really still a pleasant surprise.

After getting the flowers, we went Giordano and bought jeans and racer tank tops. I like! Turquoise for me and pink for my sis. Hehe. My 1st turquoise top. Never tried that colour before. :)

Anyway, I went home while my sis went to meet her friends. At about 5pm, *ding dong* again! Expected my relatives' voice to sound, but...my maid came running to me & said "FLOWERS!" Stunned, I went to sign on my sis's behalf. GOSH. IT WAS A BIG BOUQUET OF LILIES!! I was so awed. So wow wow wOW WOW WOW!!!! Ok I know I may sound mad, but it's really so WOW! Although it's not for me (yeah no one sent me flowers haha), I still felt quite excited about it. A bouquet of liles, plus 3 purple balloons AND a teddy bear!! Must have cost a bomb. Enough to impress me haha. Impress me sis or not I won't know cuz she's not home to see it yet hehe. Ok I was too awed so had to blog it down. Going for dinner now. Bye. :)

No comments: