Seems that I've been quite weak huh...falling sick all the time.
My sis got eye infection on Sunday and got 2 days' MC from school. Guess what? I'm on annual leave and I got infected by Monday night! -_-'" My eye felt abit strange after dinner on Monday..like there's something in my eye blurring my vision..you know, like a layer of transparent something. Then when I woke up on Tuesday morning...*ta daa!* my eye was red. Looked like my sister's eye on Monday.
Went to see the doctor near my house with my sis, and I got 2 days' MC while she got an additional day of MC. I was just thinking..."what?! MC for eye infection while I'm on annual leave? Can I replace the annual leave with my MC pls...what a waste of my leave!!" Shall try to cancel leave and submit my leave when I get back to office on Thursday for training. Well at least I didn't do any work at all yesterday..and haven't done any work up till now. Haha. Eye infection kinda gives me a legitimate reason to rest. :) Even if I'm on annual leave, I do feel like I'm supposed to be working, which explains why I lugged my office laptop and a few files back home. Now I'm officially resting...hehe.
My eyes really look terrible...yesterday it was only the right eye which was red and swollen. Last night after my bath, the left one started to look red as well and as of now, the right eye looks kinda bloodshot while the left one looks sore. Basically I just look like I cried the whole night and had many sleepless nights. Haha. Gross. =X
Gonna go rest my eyes now. You gals and guys take care ok? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment