take a snapshot...

take a snapshot...
a glimpse into the thoughts and drama of my life

Monday, November 01, 2004

unhappy

Just came back from Grace's 21st birthday party. Everyone's hitting the 'voting age' lol. Oh by the way for the benefit of those who don't know, Grace is one of my best friends (if I have more than 1..hmm..ah anyway she's definitely in that category :P) and her actual birthday is on 3rd Nov but celebration's today. Sigh talking about that I feel quite bad..sorry Grace for causing some trauma just now cuz I promised her I'd go since July but suddenly messaged her at 17:48 that I won't be going cuz of my 'disfigured face' (that's the result of my Friday doctor visit) though it's not really that that bad. Actually it's because my dad wasn't too happy when I told him at about 16:00 that I'd be going for the party because exams start on Thursday.. :( Didn't know what to do cuz I felt so stuck in between, so decided to just message Grace to 'simulate' the situation so as to get my way with my dad lol. Dunno lah..felt so bad. Sigh. Eventually went anyway..hope she'll like the present I got from the Body Shop last Friday! Hehe...

Saw someone from NTU Accountancy at the party..didn't know she was from NJ too! Turned out that she was in the same class as Grace. Small world. Though I can't exactly remember which of my classes she's in..hmm...only know she's from Group B too. And talked to a few NYGH friends too, like Wenqi, Rena etc. Long time no see..everyone looks quite different now. Feminine and much prettier! I wonder if they think the same too..haha. Oh hmm..I think Grace and her bf quite a nice match (though may not be the best match..I don't know :P no offence hehe..). He seems quite a nice, funny and crappy guy lol. Any guy who likes to play with kids won't be too bad a guy I feel. Haha. All the best to them ;)

Not in a very good mood. So torn. Parents. Jurong East (associated with Chevron). Revision. Never mind if you don't know what I'm talking about. Good if you know. But I guess you probably won't know. Cuz I know but I think I'm trying to hide what I know so that you don't know. Lol. Confused? I shan't be too explicit hahaha. Keep guessing.

Soooo much readings to cover but so little time. Going school to study early tomorrow morning so gonna sleep soon. Think I've something else to write but can't remember what now. Hmm...goodnight. :)

No comments: