"Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship."
I never thought about love from this viewpoint before. This is really something new, something I never heard of before.
Is it true?
Don't you still have to find the right person? I think you have to. If it's the wrong person you're with, for instance you are on different frequencies, can't click, or there's something about the character of the person that irks you, does it matter if you put in effort in creating a right relationship? No I don't think it matters, because it takes two hands to clap. Does it matter that you put in a lot of effort, love and care, attempting to create a right relationship to have a lasting and serious one, but the person does not even have the same ultimate goal as you? No point trying to create a right relationship for two people who don't even fit together. It's like forcing your feet into shoes that are two sizes too small.
Now about hate. I hate pissing people off. Hate being understood. Hate feeling lousy. Hate feeling weak. Hate people treating me like a piece of transparent glass, like I don't exist. Hate people saying negative stuff about me cuz it really affects me, especially when the person means something to me (regardless of the size of the 'something'). Yes I'm easily amused, but I'm easily hurt too. I hate being oversensitive. Can't help it you know? Words have the ability to inflict deep wounds that hurt. *sob sob* I'm glad I'm a girl, so I don't really feel too embarrassed saying I'm easily hurt, even though I hate to say it here. Maybe this entry won't stay for long; count your lucky stars but don't count on my mood.
Does it make sense? Suddenly I don't really care. Bitterness and forlornness is raging inside me.
No comments:
Post a Comment