take a snapshot...

take a snapshot...
a glimpse into the thoughts and drama of my life

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

spendthrift

Went out for the first time yesterday since holidays started..feels..not bad. Not as fantastic as expected, probably because I was at JurongPoint instead of Orchard heh. Guess what I bought? :P I was supposed to buy my mum's birthday present from B*dazzle, but I ended up buying THREE pairs of earrings, 1 for my mum & 2 for my sis and myself. Hehe..I feel abit guilty for spending so much, and did not really want to buy so many, but they were having a promotion! Buy 2 and get the 3rd free, so I actually spent $64.60 for $93.40 worth of earrings. That's equivalent to a 30% discount!! So I think it was worth it, right? ;)

That's not all I spent yesterday..oops. Spent so much $$; almost like a spendthrift. Haha. Met my IceBox team for dinner at JP Swensen's at 1900, and I had a set meal called Sheriff's Mixed Grill or something. Other than the soup of the day (cream of chicken), a glass of coke, and a scoop of mango ice cream, the main course was a mixture of beef, chicken & fish (? can't remember haha), fries, sausages and coleslaw. Was a little disappointed by the coleslaw cuz it was not cold and tasty enough..found it quite bland in fact. Chicken was the best of the 3 meat. Yummy. Guess how much that cost? $16.90 + 10% service charge + 5% GST, which comes to about $19.40. Mmm..not very worth the money haha. =X In any case, I didn't really mind cuz I got $85.80 in turn for the meal! Heh..it's our $1000 prize money less reimbursements, divided among the 8 of us. I feel richer!! *grins*

Rested at home today, clearing another video tape of the 9pm show, 任我遨游. I think my speed in watching video tapes is not bad, considering that I've finished 17 episodes of the drama serial in 3 days. The show's quite interesting...I like it. Tinge of sweetness here and there, meaningful lessons here and there, hunks & babes here and there...oops! Can't stand the scheming girl inside. Grrr. Think the coach in the show (颜行书) looks better in MVP 情人 cuz short hair makes him look more cool and younger in the show. Haha.. =P Coach is mature..good! As Jingwen (欧萱) said in the show, “他给我一种前所未有的安全感。。。” Aww...haha. Don't be mistaken. I'm not 花痴 at all ok. Just a comment...

Just heard a song on FM93.3 that I heard before long long ago when I was in..hmm primary school I think? 拥抱阳光 by 张学友! Does anyone have that song? I want it! Heh. Hmm getting a little tired already. Didn't realise it's almost 2300..everyone having hols, do enjoy and have fun while you can! 6 weeks of hols is not exactly very long. Others still having exams, 加油!

Hmm love triangle in the making..sounds interesting, but I doubt it'll happen. It's alright if you're lost. I don't think anyone would know what I'm saying other than myself haha. Goodnight. :)

No comments: