Boom! One last paper left on Friday. The one today (206) is a goner. Not that it's that bad, just that I didn't finish quite a bit...sigh. Must partly blame it on my sniffing throughout the paper. I'm down with fever and flu!! :( It all started on Saturday night with a sore throat, and I thought it was because I strained my voice and throat by trying to make myself be heard over the noise at my house with all the kids screaming away. I was on a 'mission' to ask my sec 2 cousin to appeal for A Maths for sec 3 and I kinda enjoyed talking to her hehe. Like some sort of 'counselling session'. Talked halfway and I kind of lost my voice..couldn't really hear myself talking and strained to be heard. Luckily got it back after a while but then the sore throat persisted the whole of Sunday and Monday flu started. Couldn't really concentrate on studying the whole day cuz felt too sick and cold in the games room downstairs. *sniff sniff* Woke up this morning with a fever! Then started coughing halfway through the afternoon 206 paper. Sian...feels so unlucky lol. Ok back to studying for the final 205 paper on Friday!! =\
No comments:
Post a Comment