FYP ended early at 1.30pm today and I went to watch National Treasure with ZW at JP today. Haha feels weird to meet someone I haven't seen for at least 6 years! But eventually ok lah..will have more chances to meet up next time..probably.
Sigh..so many people going away. Including ourselves..going for holiday next Wednesday. Although it's a holiday, I ALWAYS have this can't-bear-to-part feeling cuz ah-gong and ah-ma can't go...& we're going China. If only they can go, but they can't really walk much. I know I'll miss home when we reach there..no, I mean when we leave next Wednesday, I'll feel sad even before reaching the airport when boarding the taxi downstairs.
This Friday JB's going into NS..3rd Jan HX going China and CH going IA at I-dunno-where..sigh. I won't get to see anyone anymore.
I still can't talk to CH. It doesn't work. Saw him in com lab today and finally took a deep breath and went up to him. Was surprised to see him in school so early and think he probably reached before I reached at 1000. So I asked him why he was so early today, and after another 'oei' from me, he replied curtly "今天有 meeting". SIGH. And his body language totally told me to go away, so I did. No idea when we can EVER talk normally again. If only I can erase his memories; at least he can be normal to me and not have to feel so stressed or tensed up or uncomfortable or awkward when he sees me. I'm purely guessing the above-mentioned feelings he may have, because I have no idea. I'm playing a guessing game by myself. Haha. *shrugs* Don't care!! When it comes, it comes. If it doesn't, well..see if my patience runs out. ^^ Hmm..if he ever gets to read my blog, I just hope he understands what I'm trying to say and what I mean and please don't get angry or offended. Need any clarifications ---> look for me and talk it out.
Just like one of the meaningful lines from lyrics I picked up from one of 梁静茹's song 《为我好》: “为何要无话可说才懂沉默比争吵难熬”。。。 I know that. Quarrels are better than cold wars. Anytime. Though I'm very bad at the former..I can't scold my friends or hurl abuse unless I'm in a really bad mood and very angry heh..and I'd probably not be able to sustain the quarrel. *peace* Lol.
“生气是拿别人的过错来惩罚自己”。。。
No comments:
Post a Comment