take a snapshot...

take a snapshot...
a glimpse into the thoughts and drama of my life

Monday, January 24, 2005

asking for my address?

I'm actually rushing a report now, but there's this little urge to blog about something I was puzzled about. Just wanna drop an odd line to comment about something odd...

Yesterday at 13:23:10, A smsed me to ask, "Hey.. Wat's ur address?" Though it was a bit out of the blue, I still replied with my address and asked "why" but didn't get any reply. Strangely, at 21:00:55, B from that same clique of friends smsed me asking, "Can u giv me yr home address? I want to update my address book.." Ok, maybe I'm being oversensitive, but don't you think it's too much of a coincidence that both A and B asked for my address for no particular reason? I asked B if that was the real reason, even though I might have sounded too suspicious but I didn't really care. Lol. Anyway B didn't reply so it doesn't really matter.

Knew I'd see A today in school so I knew better to ask him today instead of flooding him with my smses yesterday. Not like it really bothered me that much yesterday to be worth that effort. You know what A said when I asked why the sudden question about my address? Amazingly, A said that he did not message me and the only message he got yesterday was from someone else. I don't know whether or not to buy that story! He has no reason to lie that it's not from him. It may be from his handphone, but I think perhaps someone else used his handphone to send that message? No idea who, no idea why. Don't think I'll ever find out but never mind. I'm kinda used to unsolved puzzles. Haha. A even let me check his handphone, but HAA. My reply wasn't in the Inbox, but the message sent to me was in the Outbox. *smirks* For a minute I thought I'd go crazy cuz maybe I had been hallucinating or what. Lol. Luckily I also kept the "evidence", i.e. the sms I received from A and showed it to him. He feigned ignorance. So be it! I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Oh well. Back to work. Post your comments/opinions. Lol.

No comments: