The past week has been quite a busy one cuz of all the appointments that I had planned in my schedule.
Monday (17th Jan):
Went to the doctor's for treatment at Bukit Timah after class. *Ouch* Nothing much to talk about Mon.
Tuesday:
My supposed free day! But had FYP meeting at 1530 and I was late again..oops. Sorry FYP mates. Think I'm really tardy queen. Always late by about 10 minutes. Becoming habitual. =X Got a present from Wayne today! =D That was quite a surprise cuz I wasn't expecting it. Just when I reached school he messaged me to ask if I was in school. Good timing I must say. Lol. Passed me a Sembawang Music plastic bag and I nearly thought he gave me a CD. Upon opening up the bag, I was pleasantly surprised to see a book ("Tuesdays with Morrie" by Mitch Albom), a really sweet bookmark and a birthday card! Wondered when he went to get the book over a week...he's lucky I mentioned I bought the book "the five people you meet in heaven" also by the same author so he doesn't have to think too hard about what to get me. Haha. Anyway, the presents really made my day. *grins* Had dinner with Pingzy at canteen A after FYP and went for my last NIE band practice.
Wednesday:
VERY busy day! 2 seminars, 1030-1230 and 1430-1630. During the lunch break, met Ryan (got to know him from my China tour group and coincidentally he's in NTU too!) at 1330 to pass him NIE band concert tickets. Ryan, if you ever get to see my blog, THANKS loads for being so supportive. Really! Was so stunned when I saw the message to confirm SIX tickets. Woah. It's either you're really good at talking or those are very close friends. Even my friends from band won't come in a group as big as 6. Really wonder how you asked them to go for the concert. 佩服佩服!;)
Next, after class at 1630, had a group meeting for AB312 Political Economics of East Asia. Ended later then I expected cuz we went library to zap some materials, and I had to half-run to SRC for my 1st kick-boxing lesson at 1800. Reached about 10 minutes late, but fortunately they haven't started. I enjoyed the 1st lesson, though I find the class too big and I wished the class had mirrors all round like some sort of dance studio instead of being held at the table tennis room. Quite off right? Mmm..met Liyana who was there for training. Haven't talked to her in a while. Hope we can meet up some time to catch up or something... By the way, everyone beware of me. I may become more violent after learning some kick-boxing ok? Haha. Please tell me if you want to be my punching bag. I don't mind one. =P
Mad rush to bathe at 1930 after class ended, because I was supposed to meet Hanrong at about 2030 at City Hall for dinner! Fortunately I didn't make him wait as long as I thought I would, cuz he reached at about the same time as me. Phew! Good timing. :) Got a treat at Cafe Cartel *yummy* and it felt good doing catching up with him and sharing some "secrets" near Esplanade. Quite many couples there. *shivers*
Thursday:
The most happening thing worth mentioning today is meeting up with Vanessa (Ryan's sister from my China tour group)! She's really funny and cool haha. Luckily she has a much much better sense of direction than me, if not we'd be lost in City Hall area. Haha. Tried to find some MoonLight restaurant that Pingzy recommended but somehow we missed it! In the end after walking for an hour, we went Bugis and ate at v8 movies cafe. Received more presents and a treat too. Getting paiseh haha. Oh yah and now my handphone has a cute mushroom with Dale in it (me!!), which is half my present. Super cute!! :) Had some chicago cheesecake at Coffee Bean before going home. Satisfied! Hehe.
I'll have to talk about Friday, Hari Raya Haji, in another entry cuz it's gonna be about the concert itself! Continue blogging another day haha. Bedtime. *Yawns* And grrr...my aircon is spoilt. Super hot now but no choice. :( Goodnight!!
No comments:
Post a Comment