take a snapshot...

take a snapshot...
a glimpse into the thoughts and drama of my life

Saturday, April 23, 2005

bored and STILL studying

Hey everyone. How've you been doing? Good I hope? As usual, I'm feeling bored and just want to blog. It's just so me to blog in the midst of doing something important like revising for exams or doing some big school project at night. YE should know what I'm talking about cuz he always sees me online when I'm supposed to be sleeping and he's wide awake at 6pm in London. Heh. *By the way, thanks for your sms YE! Don't worry about me..I've recovered already. :)*

Studying and feeling sleepy now..consolidation for accounting. Eew. Kinda tough. In fact I wasn't really sleepy until I tried to figure out something and thought about it till my eyes were slitty (Pingzy!! haha..) and brain was barely crawling. Now I'm feeling more awake though, considering that I'm trying to sound erm...bloggy? Haha..I'm crappy. I think journal entries are not my kind of thing. Studying in my friend's hall now and my friend is sleeping. Haha. More pig than me. Ok maybe more hardworking and consequently less sleep and more tired. I just sleep.. still 8 hours a night for me. :P

Next paper is on next Friday and last paper on 4th of May. Wonder if I can finish studying..not very possible hmmm. Not too worried for my audit paper on Friday but somehow I think it'll be quite application-based and I may not be able to handle it. Moreover I don't think I have time to study the group presentations..will I be in trouble if I don't cover those? Hmmm..Yun and Pingzy, if you see this blog, advise me pls? Haha..thanks. ;)

For now, I shall go back to stare at my consolidation journal entries. Eew. Interesting, but... eew.

No comments: