Welcome me back everybody! Haha. Finally, after my long "disappearing act". I shall now attempt to explain my disappearance and fill you in on what's happening in my life. :)
Of course, I've been busy with exams up till 4th May. You must be then wondering: what happened from 4th May till today?
You won't really believe what happened on the night of my last paper. After studying home at my friend's hall, my dad fetched me home and I reached home at about 11pm. Still had tons to cover and was pretty stressed about not being to finish. Can you imagine, what will happen if I *CHOY!!!!* screw up this last paper? My last paper in my uni life. It is so crucial, and yet it is the one that I have least confidence in. Sigh. Poor coursework which makes up 45% of the final grade, and this paper is...sigh. Quite terrible. Ok I should stop sighing. Just look on the bright side I suppose! Banish it to some hidden corner of my brain till my results come out on 27th May. THE day. Gosh. I'm kinda worried. =X
Anyway as I was saying, I reached home quite late and I was ready to pia the whole night, surviving on maybe a 1 hour nap or something, plus someone staying awake with me through the night just to keep me company and help me to stay awake. Hehe. :P Must try to endure as it is the last paper after all. Must make a last dash for the finishing line (as my dad would say, “做最后的冲刺”). However, something shocking happened. Halfway through the night at 2+, I suddenly heard a very loud "BOMP" just outside my room. At that moment, I knew it was nothing good. My grandma had fell down 3 times for the past 2 weeks already cuz of weak legs, and I know she's the one in the toilet at that time. Ran out to the toilet and to my horror, I can't even open the door cuz my grandma was lying face down, flat on the ground, with her head just beside the door. I can't describe how scared I was. Traumatised is really the word. Saw blood dripping from her forehead. It was totally an "OMG" situation.
Following after, my parents & maid heard it too so they came to help my grandma out of the toilet. She was in such a daze. Really scared me. Sent her to the hospital awhile later cuz the bleeding did not seem to stop. So in the end my studying was neither efficient nor effective. Sigh. Not to blame it on anyone. Sorry if I'm boring you man.. Yah that brings me to the point that after exams, I've been going hospital everyday to accompany my grandma. And yay! she's been discharged since Sat, but still a bit dazed leh. Sigh..oh well. Old age. I don't wanna live till so old unless I'm healthy. Ok never mind. Haha.
Had a Centro gals outing yesterday! Watched Kingdom of Heaven with Wen, DX and Yun. Well...the movie was actually better than what I'd expected. Was totally not interested in catching the show at all initially, but since they wanted to watch that..just go with them lor. At least it's more interesting than Alexander..much better I'd say! Alexander was....eew. I never thought a movie could ever make me feel like I can't wait for the show to end so that I can get out of the cinema. Shan and Oon joined us for dinner at Spageddies. I like the spaghetti there, but I suppose the meal wasn't too enjoyable cuz I didn't order spaghetti tonight. Haha. Had some fried fish and chicken thing. Too much fried stuff..makes me feel..eew. =
Ok, I hear incessant "uh oh"s from my icq. Shall go reply now. Yup I'm not on msn now. Haha. Take turns!! Blogging --> don't want too much distraction hehe. Happy holidays (including Vesak Day haha)!!
No comments:
Post a Comment