take a snapshot...

take a snapshot...
a glimpse into the thoughts and drama of my life

Friday, May 27, 2005

key terms: lack of inspiration; job; perceptive manager

It feels like a long time since I last blogged. Maybe I've been staying home for too long. Not much inspiration or bright sparks or thoughts to make me WANT to write anything. Haha.

I am a procrastinator. I admit that. Though I hate it, I can't really help it. Hard to change isn't it? Most people are lazy by nature. Oops. =X No offence to people who are hardworking and loves working etc. I just think that if given a choice, most people would want to just bum around and have an option of working or not, rather than "die die must work to survive". Agree?

Because of my above flaw, I take very long to make decisions. Especially the tougher decisions, which are often the critical ones. And when they have a huge impact, I take even longer. People who know me well (I'm sure most of you, if not all, reading this blog do; if not you won't have my blog site haha) would know that I tend to think too much. *PLEASE don't nag at me.* Usually taking into consideration the impact of my decision on people around me whom I care about. Definitely plus the influence that these same people have on me and my decision.

Actually, that's too much burden. Close friends told me that before, but I just left it as that. Yes cuz it's another "problem" that I'd consider hard to solve.

No idea if you have a stigma or bad experience towards financial advisors etc (like from Prudential or AIA or POSB), but there are now 2 Prudential agencies who are sort of keen on recruiting me. The manager of one of them is a very perceptive person. At the end of our first conversation, he already could list out a number of unique attributes that define me. Some were obvious ones, like I'm serious, and an obedient child. Other traits he identified, like me carrying a lot of burden etc, surprised me. And these are the ones that I think not even some of my closest friends would know. Maybe because they don't know me well enough, but more probably because they're not as perceptive. This manager is more perceptive than many people I know, probably the MOST perceptive hitherto. I aspire to read people as well as he does! Heh. He's really good at it. Can make him my idol in character-reading. Lol.

Anyway that's one of my dilemmas. Job...hmmm. Don't exactly feel like talking about it. Goodnight. Have a good weekend ahead...smile!! :)

No comments: