Saturday..last Saturday -7th Aug- was so fun. Went to KTV, NBS pageant preview at One Fullerton, Esplanade, Suntec, Marina Square. This Saturday -13th Aug- I went client's place at 0900 to work. Just tell me how bad is that. Worked all the way from morning till almost 2300. Sian.
Lunch at Bugis Junction was not bad though..cuz there was this MTV thing then Acuvue and Anna Sui were sponsors and they had booths there. I got a free pair of Acuvue Advance to try on and filled in some lucky draw ticket for an hourly draw. And guess what..I got it! Was back working at client's place when some Acuvue girl called me and asked me to go collect the goodie bag that I won in the hourly draw. Lol.
Anyway, after feeling very sian at 2300 when I just boarded the cab to go home from office, my junior smsed me to tell me that my sis won the NBS pageant!! So I asked the taxi driver to change route to Mariott Hotel instead. Haha. Saw everyone queuing to take photos with my 'lil sis. Even guys who didn't know her took photos with her. -_-'" Felt a bit embarrassed cuz I was severely underdressed. Fancy everyone wearing evening wear and shirt with tie! Me in a Giordano plain pink top and jeans, looking really drained from a long day at work. Lol. But it was alright lah..wasn't that conscious cuz was too excited over my sis!! She was really in the limelight.
Went with her OG plus my juniors (her seniors) to some hotel lounge to chill out. But I was super hungry cuz I didn't have dinner at work! So we sneaked out with Geo Suan and 2 of her OG mates Lester and Ka Leong to Mac's at Lido. Yummy.
Eventually a few of us ended up staying in the hotel room that the main committee booked but didn't use and went home only at 6+am. Haha. Latest we've stayed out! Those closer to me were like "wah Audrey is this the latest you're out?", "is it too late?", "what time do you have to go home?" or "your mum didn't call you?". Lol. Kinda amusing.
I'm found. Yet lost again.
Another depressing moment.
In my dreams I shall seek my answer.
1 comment:
Well done on a nice blog found&lost. I was looking for information on hotel nizza francia and came across your post 2nd memorable saturday - not quite what I was looking for related to hotel nizza francia but interesting all the same!
Post a Comment