take a snapshot...

take a snapshot...
a glimpse into the thoughts and drama of my life

Monday, August 22, 2005

OT and more OT

I really should be sleeping already, if not I'd be dead tired this week. Finally finished what I have to complete for this job! This week moving on to another job..finally! After 2 months at work, I'm finally going to audit a 2nd case. Lol.

Shocking fact in Audrey's book of records: Latest OT time is 05:47, reaching home at 06:08. Slept at 07:00 and woke up at 08:30 (sad to say actually I overslept haha) to go to work again. Haha. But hey. It's not that bad after all. Even though I felt quite horrid, but a surprise came on Friday...my team got a day off!!! We were all elated. Haha. Cuz it's not normal to get time off in my company and I think my other colleagues have not heard of it before. Cool! I can't wait. Shall spend time with my 'lil sis (who, by the way, is really quite popular now -_-'") to go shopping or something. Hehe.

Anyway, if you are wondering why you haven't been seeing me online, it's definitely cuz of work. Don't accuse me of pak-tor-ing and so I've no time to be online or meet you, cuz I'm seriously buried under my work. Start to count your lucky stars if I meet you once in 3 months cuz I usually meet people once in half a year during June or December. Haha. Ok I sound so egoistic do I not? For once. Lol. Feeling abit crazy. That sounds crappy actually. No one actually accused me of what I've mentioned above. Haa. Just want to blog and tell you about my crazy OT hours.

Watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory yesterday with Mark..the movie actually made me feel gross. Haha. Weird right. Maybe cuz I'm not a big fan of chocolate, just a small dosage once in a while. The chocolate lake and the chocolate waterfall plus the edible grass and the disgusting fat kid who eats everything he sees, including something that looks like white mousse. Eew. *pukes*

Thanks to bird for the textbooks on loan to my brother and the free pens and highlighters to my brother and sister (I don't have a share..grrr. Lol). Even though he probably won't see this "special thanks" message cuz he don't know my blog site. Haha. Not my fault..he didn't ask! Ok now I shall run off to sleep. I admit I'm a silly lass. Goodnight peeps. Miss you all but less time to miss since my mind is always preoccupied... Don't blame me yeah. I know you're understanding. :)

No comments: