take a snapshot...

take a snapshot...
a glimpse into the thoughts and drama of my life

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

on leave today

Hey mean, OCL, mic (plus JY if guys are included haha)...I miss you all!! It's been so long since we last met...miss our ktv and eating/drinking and gossiping sessions hehe.. Miss your faces, smiles and laughter, jokes, stories..everything! Must be the long period of time we haven't met..you've been appearing in my mind quite frequently lately. Haha. Wonder how you are doing..OCL started work yet? Mean and mic looking for jobs? Or gonna study some more? Hehe. Let's meet up sometime SOON ok...like maybe next Sat or something? Just let me know when you are free and I'll make time for you all k? :)

Met up with my uni friends and had dinner at Wheelock NYDC last Sat, making it a 2nd Sat that I'm out since 1st April '06 if I remembered correctly. It was nice seeing everyone all the same as before..it seems just like yesterday that we were in school but in fact I've worked for exactly a year today. Haha. Strange why everyone looks the same..it must be me. Haven't seen them for months..last saw Yun in what..Jan'06? On the mrt some more..haha. I'm the "most-rarely-seen" in that bunch I suppose. I wish I've got time-off-in-lieu to take as well though!!

Anyway I'll go church this coming Sat evening, so won't be free to go anywhere else. Hmmm. I've already missed the past 2 weeks of service. My bro and sis and me take turns to go with my parents...just hope that my mum will recover!! Changing doctors tomorrow..praying that this doctor is really good.

Hehe wanted to blog about a lunch treat from my audit director and manager last Wed but didn't get down to doing it, cuz I don't really know what the dishes are called. Can't blog a proper entry about it. It's just nice that my manager came up to us and asked "want to have lunch together with Peter or not?" Then we went for an extended 2 hour lunch at Central Mall by cab, to this restaurant with nice ambience. It's a pity that I don't remember the restaurant name..one of the dishes highly recommended by my audit director was "pan-fried foie gras"..yes a french dish..goose liver! Yummy if you don't think about the fact that it's goose liver haha. It's crispy on the outside and soft inside. Plus the seasoning is unique. Very authentic. They also have a very tempting dessert - wild berries with nougat ice cream or something like that. I'd love to try it again...only got to steal a bite from the director (most of us ordered passionfruit ice cream with I-can't-remember-what). Oh if I didn't mention, this 3-course meal costs $28++ and if you're going to order the speciality pan-fried foie gras for starters, you have to pay an additional $8! Woah! It's so generous of my audit director and manager to treat the 6 of us to this meal. Hehe. Made me work harder for the rest of the day as you can really feel appreciated for the hard work put in! :)

Oops that's too long a para isn't it. Haa. It's been a long time since I blogged. 2 months back. Heh. Shall stop here. Take care and enjoy life peeps. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why no mention of me?

-Yang'en

Anonymous said...

yea dear, me oso miss u n mic n mean...cya this sat! best wishes for your mum!