take a snapshot...

take a snapshot...
a glimpse into the thoughts and drama of my life

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Family Day

Yesterday was my company's family day!

Haha..don't I just sound excited? Actually I thought it was quite fun. Though some are more negative and think that company's "Family Day" is quite redundant, a waste of time, boring, "bo liao" and whatsoever, fortunately there are others who bother to turn up and try to make the day as fulfilling and fun as possible. There was this Indian girl who's so enthusiastic and hyperactive who kept wanting to play charade when things were getting abit stale after we finished our games. I'm not one who loves role playing in public or being so open to act out in front of an "audience", but I thought, since we're already here, why not just make the most out of it? We had fun! And I had to act out "pride and prejudice"...haha.

The games that I mentioned in the para above was the one that most people wanted to avoid..it was scheduled from 2-6pm and lots of people only came after 6pm for the bbq. It's normal isn't it, to just want to stay in your comfort zone and do other things that seem more important. I guess everyone is too busy and caught up in their own affairs, so much so that relaxing with new people and just letting loose and enjoy playing games together seems too far fetched an idea.


Anyway, I enjoyed the game! Even though my bro and sis didn't get to play it...they were snapping photos of me looking stupid in the games! Bleah...haa. We were in teams of 5 and each team had to have at least staff from 2 departments, so we had 4 from our department and this guy from MCS (Management Consulting Services) department. Yay I like getting to know new decent people. Haha.

Reached at 2.45pm, left at 10+pm. Food, games, lucky draw. Friends, chit chat, crowds.

Fun. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aud! glad to hear tat you like your company's family day. P&P's my fav bk!!! haha...can't wait to ktv with u n mic n mean!!! haha this means oso some other thing if u recall our tel conversation. okie hope to cya soon :)