take a snapshot...

take a snapshot...
a glimpse into the thoughts and drama of my life

Saturday, March 13, 2010

dummy guide..to be happy!

Been so busy with work, that it's the 2nd consecutive weekend that I'm not going out. No lifer!! But not for long I hope. Even though there's sooo much to do. Haven't even finished my backlog for my previous engagements, and now a new one is starting next week. Being team-in-charge is tiring! Ok...I still like my job..just...so stressed! Sometimes wish that clients will be more understanding..why keep chasing for the accounts? I'm trying my best to clear already. :( Also my bad...feel so inefficient and ineffective and inadequate. Sigh.

I copied this from LJ's blog (LJ is my sweet looking 哈韩 girl friend from office..haha). Be inspired!! :P


Time to start work again. 加油吧!

1 comment:

gingerbread said...

hehe im so honoured u read my blog ger :) jiayou for wateva tts giving u late nights and when it ends, it ends you know. lol~