To my broken-hearted friend:
The only possible way to make her/him regret leaving you, is to lead a better and happier life without him/her.
That's the only way to make them wonder if they would have been happier had they stuck with you, and it is really their loss, not yours.
8 comments:
Happiness is elusive. Most feelings can be controlled to some extent but it is hardly possible to will ourselves to be happy. Especially with the lost of a loved one.
Let go when its time to. Being, or trying to be happy to make the other person regret his/her decision - can that be true happiness?
Sadness and heartbreaks are like bread and butter. Be sad, cry if u must, no pain persists forever. Embrace the pain and take the chance to learn about yourself. U are leaving a relationship, which is but one stop in life. There is still a path before u, so drop the hatred, and walk in love.
The falling out of lovers,
is the renewing of love.
Robert Burton
Wow. I'm impressed by you. Did that really come from you? It sounds knowledgeable. I would not have expected this from you, especially the way it was written. :)
Don't know whether to be happy or sad after reading ur comment.. -.-''
Anyways a paper is coming up in 2 days time so i guess it's time to start feeling sad!
wow, jinx, u sounded philosophical! wld hav thought u a philo major...
hey, i never want her to regret or wat la... I am not a saint but she happy can liao la, serious.
About wat ur fren say, no hatred in me at all, not even a bit. Concern and worry more than everything. Anyway, u really think its easy to leave a relationship.
I'd rather you want her to regret, because it would mean that you're over her.
And PLEASE don't be duh.. of course I know it's not easy leaving a relationship. You think you're the only one who has had a broken heart before? I think all of us here, me and my friends, have had bad relationships before, some with even more distinct and deeper memories than yours. I mean, come on, think rationally carefully. Your memories are few and only about 2 months of it? Don't cling on to unwanted and unconstructive and useless memories. They're really not worth it.
erm...u sound too "yan zhong" le. Come on, of cos i know there are worse cases, u say like its the end of the world for me. Though haven forget but at least i am moving on rite? I am still the happy-go-lucky, bochup, act cool, funny guy everyone knows me. You should know tat ba? Just happen so u r the only one who knows everything, so everytime i think of it, oh no, who can i talk to...u of cos(sorry to bother u), not nice to bother my other frens and as usual i must maintain my "steady & shuai" image ma.
Yeah, still like her but never hope for anything though. Like tat also cannot ah? Never mind, i can imagine ur face saying "CANNOT" liao:)
I'm glad you can imagine my face saying "CANNOT", because that means I've said it so many times it's really deep in your mind and you know it's really a "CANNOT" and I know you remember my face!! Haa.
Don't worry about bothering me. I'm here for you to bother haha. You can call me if you really need to talk if I did not reply your sms. As you know, my sms super low...heh.
Hope you're feeling much better like you say k. Don't deceive me.
Merry Christmas to all!
Post a Comment